Material Utilization & Energy Optimization
Optimization of raw mix design is for use of alternate/ waste materials & fuel for mineral conservation and Energy optimization:
- Collection of plant design and operating data.
- Collection and analysis of raw material & fuel data.
- Collection of product portfolio and quality data.
- Collection and performance assessment of preblending and blending equipments.
- Particle size analysis for all the raw materials, fuel, clinker and cement.
- Proximate & Ultimate analysis of fuels.
- Cost of all the raw materials, fuels, alternate/ waste materials.
- Working out an optimum raw mix design to meet the clinker target quality as per the quality assurance plan, at the minimum cost.
- Energy optimization by optimization of fineness of raw materials, intermediate & final products maintaining the target quality.
- Estimation of capital investments of the proposed measures.
- Estimation of return on investment in terms of Simple Payback period.
Use of alternate/ waste materials & fuel and energy optimization will lead to:
- Conservation of natural/ mineral resources.
- Consistency in quality.
- Reduced cost of production.
- Increased profitability.